Copyright (c) 2014 by Kyler D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kyler D -- Blogmeister

Why So Fresh?-

by Kyler D teacher: Melanie Transue

Dear Freshmen,
This year is going to be tough but if you do your work you will be fine. The teachers are really easy to get along with. As long as you do your work they will be your best friends. They always try to be funny especially Miss. Transue. Sometimes there jokes are funny but most of the times there lame Cough, Cough, Transue Cough.
Freshmen year is actually really fun if you make it fun. The events that the freshmen classes do are fun. For example Pep rally, school dances, etc… For my freshmen year my favorite class was either English or science. Only because you do awesome stuff in those classes. That is just my opinion though. Good luck next year, you’re going to need it.
Sincerely,
Kyler DeGrote
Article posted May 8, 2012 at 09:36 AM • comment (1) • Reads 62 • Return to Blog List

Kyler that is funny because it is true. I agree it was fun also.
Posted May 9, 2012 at 07:54 AM by • Blaise C