I did not see the movie because I was not in class that day. I did watch the videos. I was surprised by seeing that very few African American kids could go to school. I would have tried to help the kids by standing up for them. I think I would have had the courage to continue on. I think it isn’t fair that they can’t go to the same school as whites just because of the color of their skin. Just because of the color of their skin doesn’t mean they are different from us. Some things haven’t changed while other things have. One day at school a kid called my friend a Nazi just because she is from Germany. Things have changed because it is now illegal to discriminate in the US. Discrimination still happens in the world there are some days where kids at school make fun of other kids just because the color of their skin. I was shocked to see how bad discrimination was back then, I am worried that it still is going on today.