-

This is a space for adult students of grade 10, 11 and 12 English Language Arts to communicate about what and how they are learning, both in and out of class.

by teacher: Jody Ferguson
BLOG #9 06/18/12
BLOG #6 06/18/12
BLOG #5 06/18/12
BLOG #2 06/18/12
BLOG #4 06/07/12
BLOG #11 06/04/12
BLOG #10 05/16/12
BLOG #7 05/10/12
BLOG #8 05/07/12
BLOG #3 03/11/12
BLOG #1 03/04/12

I've got to be honest. As well as other people english isn't my favorite subject. I procrastinate a lot when it comes down to doing my work. I find it hard to push myself to do the work because there is always something way more intresting to do. something more important, not so much but everytime im in class I dose off and I don't really pay attention until the end of class. At the end of class I some how become more inspired or persuaded to do my work and I really want to pass this course because it's the only course I need to get my grade twelve. Well im feeling good and it's time to go. I'm inspired to do my work, so as soon as I get home what do I do? I say to myself oh I'm tired I'll do my homework first thing after i get home from work tomorrow. tomorrow comes and nothing is done. Man i feel like crap for not sticking to my word. I'm worried I'm going to fail english for a third time because I slack but i don't do anything about it. Does anyone have any good suggestion for me to just do it???