Wow I won’t lie at first I was kind of scared at how I would do and what people would think of my project if they would like it or not but after the world history fair I found out that it wasn’t that scary. My guiding question was "why did Medusa have snakes for hair"? I found out that Medusa had snakes for hair because before she was a monster she had beautiful and perfect hair. So Athena made it were her hair was terrifying. I think the most important part for me was seeing what comments I got from people. I learned for looking at other people's work was that wow they did really good and they really worked hard on their project. They took a lot of time on theirs just like I did and same with other people. I really liked looking around at other people's projects they were very interesting GOOD JOB everyone.