Copyright (c) 2014 by Colin L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Colin L -- Blogmeister

Colin (shorty)-

by Colin L teacher: Melanie Transue

April Free write

Xbox 360/Ps3

Which do you think is better, Dr. Pepper, or Pepsi? How about dogs or cats? What about gaming consoles? There is a huge argument going on between Play station 3 (ps3) players and Xbox 360 players about which console is the better. Well for my March free write I will put in my opinion about why the argument should end.

I myself am a player of the Xbox 360, and my friend Kyle has both of the consoles, he has carefully played them both and he has told me that they aren’t that different from each other. Sure they both have different things about them that some people like and others don’t, but other than that they are practically the same.

Kyle has told me that the game play is basically the same for most games, there are some games that have different controls but they still have the same game play. I’ve been told by many ps3 players that the graphics are way better on ps3 then they are on Xbox 360, I myself do not believe that but then again I have not played a ps3. Since Kyle has both of the consoles he has seen how the graphics are on both and has told me that they also are basically the same, no better, no worse. Other ps3 players will probably say different and say they are better but in Kyle’s eyes they look the same, although the only time they would really look better then the Xbox graphics is if you are playing the ps3 on an HD TV.

Now about the online game play, there is the Play Station Network (PSN) for the Play Station, and there is Xbox live for the Xbox 360. Again both players of both consoles will say that one is better than the other. It is true that you do not have to pay for PSN and you do have to pay for Xbox live. Although you will have to pay to play on Xbox, there is the possibility that PSN is able to get hacked and shut down. Xbox can’t get hacked because everyone has their own profiles and it would take a long time for someone to hack every profile. Ps3 is able to be hacked but it isn’t an easy process and doest get hacked a whole lot.

So both Xbox 360 and Ps3 both have good things about them and also there are bad things about them, but I hope that the argument between the players will end and all of us gamers whether its Xbox or Ps3 can just be happy and play. Thanks for reading :)

Article posted May 7, 2012 at 09:03 AM • comment • Reads 67 • see all articles