Copyright (c) 2014 by Leah O Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Leah O -- Blogmeister

Leah's page!

class 2015

by Leah O

teacher: Melanie Transue

Summer Time: May Freewrite

Summer Time: May Freewrite

Are you exited for summer? You can’t wait to get away from school, teachers, homework. Ready to enjoy relaxing, warm weather, and free time? I know exactly how you feel. Now there is only about ten days left of school. Suspension is building. This is going to be a really exiting summer for me.

This summer I am going on a mission’s trip to Maine a week after school ends. I will be working in a children’s camp helping out with the kids.  Then I am going to Michigan with my friend for her family gathering. I am also to Kingdom Bound, witch is a big event at an amusement park that has lots of different band concerts. Then I am going to TLC, a camp at a college that I am interested in. After, I am staying at the Harford Fair the whole week and showing my horses there. In Between everything I race in barrel shows all the time, like twice a week. Then down to Harrisburg for states, And this year I might be going to National barrel Horse Association(NBHA) for Worlds. That is in Virginia.

As you can see, my summer is filled up. What are you doing for summer? Is your summer as busy as mine?

Article posted May 7, 2012 at 09:02 AM • comment (4) • Reads 34 • Return to Blog List

Sounds like you are going to have a busy summer, Leah. At least it's going to be fun though.
Posted May 30, 2012 at 10:41 AM by • Allyssa H
Leah, I cant wait for summer either! And it sounds like your going to have a fun filled summer. Good luck with everything!
Posted May 26, 2012 at 07:14 PM by • Kayla J
Leah your blog makes me even more excited for summer!! Also your summer sounds like a totally blast!!!
Posted May 23, 2012 at 10:43 AM by • Mackenzie Jones
Wow...you're summer sure is filled up with fun things. My summer is going to be filled with tap, ballet and jazz dance lessons, maybe my piano lessons, Mary Poppins auditions and the show, my birthday, reading books, and being forced to go to Knoebels :p
Posted May 23, 2012 at 09:43 AM by • Brynn D