I thought the way Little Rock Nine got treated was horrible. The other kids made fun of and teased them. I don't know if I would have had the courage to do what Earnest Green did. He pushed through and never gave up. He was very brave and strong to overcome the challenges that lay before him. I admire Earnest for doing what is right and trying to fight for an education even though he understood what he would endure. Sometimes I wonder if racists put themselves in other people's shoes. I mean, it's not their fault that they look the way they are! They can't choose who they are or what they look like. People shouldn't be ashamed of who they are and if people are going to discriminate then that's their problem. No one should have to endure what Earnest Green went through, they should be able to be happy with who they are.