-

Seedfolk Start

When I first started reading Seedfolks, I thought that I wouldn't like it and that it was really boring. But now that I'm almost finished with it and I understand it more, I like it. I think the big idea of the book is that working together with others can make a big difference in the world. I don't really have a favorite character because I can't really relate to any of them, but I guess I have to choose one. I like Kim because I thought it was nice how she planted lima beans because her dad was a farmer and she wanted him to notice her.

My favorite activity last week was painting rocks in Mrs. Lubich's class. I liked this one the most because I used to paint rocks with my mom when I was little, and I haven't done it in a while.

Gian-Luc Jordan, we all miss you so much. Always in the hall, I always heard “hey look, its Gian-Luc.” Everyone in the hall turns and looks & what do you see? Gian-Luc with a big smile on his face. His smile always shined like the sun. I always saw him with his friends laughing, smiling, laughing, anything you could think of. His family dearly loved him. He had a big sister and little siblings. I thought Luca was pretty cool and super nice. He was one of my friends, even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. He had SO much energy around his friends. I always think of him and pray for his family. You were loved so much. I miss you so much Luca.