World history has now influenced our lives by showing us how to do things "right" and not make past mistakes. My guiding question was as follows: "How did Rome's infantry tactics make them so effective in combat?" I learned the answer to my question during the fair, and also how their ideas change how we fight today. The answer to my question was basically that Rome managed to bring new things to the battlefield and outsmart their enemies. The most interesting part about this project for me was the research portion because that is where most of the learning happened for me. Over the course of the whole project, I learned the advantages of managing your time wisely and the amazing program Easybib.

Some things I learned from other projects were that Zeus was actually the god of the sky and that the Mongolians invented the re curve bow. In talking to people, I learned about how they managed THEIR time and how long it took them to make their project.