My subject influences our lives because today it is used as a symbol or decoration on buildings or in logos it is also used as a structural support by adding metal. My guiding question was "What is the signigficance of the Greek column?" The answer to my question was that in the past it was used for structural support but now it is mainly used for decoration unless modified. I learned the origin of each column ,the amount of flutes and what it was used for in ancient times.

When it was our turn to look around I learned that ninjas used silent weapons like throwing stars to take out enemies silently and from a distance. I also learned that the aquaduct is a very efficient way to deliver water from one place to another. In conclusion I learned a lot from other peoples display boards and from them telling us facts about their topic.
Article posted May 6, 2012 at 12:53 PM • comment (1) • Reads 41 • Return to Blog List

Good Reasearch Topic, I saw it at the world history fair on May 1st, nice job caleb
Posted May 10, 2012 at 04:33 PM by • ChaseS