World History Fair
My guiding question is how did the goddess Athena influence ancient Greece's culture. Athena was a very important goddess to Greeks. She influenced practices back in ancient times, and still today. She brought up the art of weaving, warcraft, and a lot of knowledge. Without this goddess life would be harder today because we wouldn't have any weapons, clothing, or much of our knowledge.
This year the projects at the world history fair were really good. From looking at other students projects, I learned a lot of information. I learned about the different Greek Gods, the pyrimids, China, and Marco Polo. The most interesting project was Andrew T's display of Zeus. He had a bright light shining down on his board, and it looked like he did a lot of research. This diplay really stood out to me. But in the end, the world history fair was a good experience for me.