"How did Ancient Rome's clothing for women effect that of today?" World history influences our lives today in many ways. In my project, it influenced today's clothing. Many things are similar. They had a zona/bra, a subligaculum/slip, a tunic/dress, a stola/dress that represented marriage, and a palla/shawl. The most interesting part for me was that women had so many layers. I found out a lot, such as sometimes women would wear more than one tunic.

From the other 7th graders I learned many things. One of the main things I saw was Asian writing. I thought it was very interesting how they could understand all those symbols, but I guess they could say that about our letters. One thing that really fascinated me was that Leonardo Da Vinci was more than just an artist, I did not know that before.