Copyright (c) 2014 by Karly B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Karly B -- Blogmeister

live laugh love-

by Karly B teacher: Melanie Transue

DEAR NOOBS
dear kids,
The advice that I am giving to you is meant to be installed into your brains FOREVER!
• BE A GREAT PERSON IN GENERAL
• WORK HARD
• DON’T PROCRASTINATE
• PLAN AHEAD OF THE TIME
• DON’T GET INTO TROUBLE
• BE RESPECTFUL

Hey guys as you already may know I'm not from out here. I moved here from Texas and I have to say the transition was HORRIBLE. I felt so alone that is until I met my three best friends in the world Kyler, Natalie, and Briana, they made my days here at Elk Lake a lot better.
I highly advise you to stay true to yourself just do what you have to do and get it over with. Don’t worry about who’s dating who, or who got into a fight... Nobody cares. Come on now all that stuff doesn’t matter. What matters is you and your education. Take this from me it's worth it. You’ll love yourself after all of the head aches and tons of work just be patient and willing to do what you have to do NEVER PROCRASTINATE.
I hope you guys liked my advice. Thanks for reading.
LOVE, Karly Booker <3

Article posted May 4, 2012 at 10:42 AM • comment • Reads 48 • see all articles