My name is devyn and this is my first blog. I am going to tell you 7 randome facts about me. 1 is i love sports i play football and basketball. 2 is i know alot of werthles things like i diamondback rattlesnakes strike can be up to 1/3 of there bodey length, and a gaboon vipers fengs can be 2 inches long, and a black mamba is the fastest snake in the world.
3 is I love to fish 4 is I like dirt bikeing although I'm not very good at it 5 is I love stake I will never get sick of it I can eat it all day every day 6 is fish stink 7 is I love to play football in the mud and in the snow.
Article posted May 4, 2012 at 09:34 AM • comment (3) • Reads 225 • Return to Blog List

i like basketball too
Posted December 2, 2013 at 01:55 PM by • brennanm
I like basketball too.
Posted September 17, 2013 at 02:14 PM by • Michaelg
Hey I like your post... But try to organize it more I erm kinda got confused while reading it. Like I sorta thought that on 2. It was a whole on going sentence without pauses. U also have some spelling errors.
Now off that topic......
Do YOU eat steak all day and night?!?!?!?!? How can no one get sick if they eat that much steak?????? I like sports to. You seem to have info on snakes I think (sorry a confused person here :p)

Btw (by the way) Hyper-chan is just my pen name.
Posted May 15, 2012 at 01:56 PM by • Hyper-chan