Copyright (c) 2014 by Christopher W Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Christopher W -- Blogmeister

class 2015

by Christopher W

teacher: Melanie Transue

Good Luck 05/09/12
Rise against 05/04/12
Marxism 02/07/12
Marxism 02/07/12
Gotta Love It 02/01/12
Football Freewrite 01/20/12
pml 12/19/11
Another question to deal with 12/14/11
December 12/02/11
Question 11/21/11
Thanksgiving 11/15/11
Three short stories 11/15/11
science paper 10/25/11
October 10/17/11
Attention. 10/05/11
Theme. 10/05/11
My summer. 09/15/11
About Me. 09/15/11

Rise against
April Freewrite

Do you like music? Do you like good music? Have you ever heard of Rise Agaisnst?
Rise Against is not only a band, it's a way of life. They teach us many things. One thing they teach us is not to treat each other wrong, just because they are different. In the song "Hero of War" it says "we beat him with guns and batons, not just once but again and again." This song teaches us not to be wrong to a person just because os their differences.
Also, Rise Against has a lot of things about love too. The song "Savior" by Rise Against is a song not only about love, but life as well. The song says "It kills me not to know this, but I've all but just forgotten what the color of her eyes were, and her scars and how she got them." this song says a lot about people and life. It also says that he cared about her, but he had to let her go. In the song he cared for her a lot and now he had to let her go because he loved her.

Finally, Rise Against tells us not to just hold in our feelings. In the song "Strength to Go on," it says "Let us open up our hearts without fear for anything." This song shows that no matter what people say or do, we gotta let our feelings show. Also, when it mentions that, it says that people are going to judge you. You could do anything to stop it but people will judge you.

That is how Rise Against is great.
Article posted May 4, 2012 at 08:29 AM • comment (2) • Reads 35 • Return to Blog List

Chris I love heavy metal. I like all of their songs. You did a great job describing them. Good blog
Posted May 28, 2012 at 05:26 PM by • Brett W
Hey Chris! This is actually something that I might look into and listen to some of their songs. Thanks!
Posted May 23, 2012 at 10:27 AM by • Brynn D