Copyright (c) 2014 by Hailey B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Hailey B -- Blogmeister

-

by Hailey B teacher: Melanie Transue

Romeo and Juliet! I love them. I'm reading a play called Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespear and we have to do a blog about lyrics that annonce the real Romeo and the real Juliet. The song that I picked that announced them "Romeo and Juliet" by Dire Straits.

The lyrics for this song refers to Romeo and Juliet, because in one part it says "Juliet says hey its Romeo, you nearly gimme me a heart attack." I think that part resembles when Romeo goes to Juliet's place on the balcony and Romeo comes up and starts creeping on her.

The lyrics use Romeo and Juliet accuratly and how I know that because in the song it says " He's underneath my window she's singing hey la my boyfriends back." I think that quote from the song depicts Juliet thinking about Romeo and when they kissed and met at the party. Then Romeo appears at the balcony at the Capulet's house and Juliet is thinking to herself that hes finally back I missed him so much.

To conclide, the song "Romeo and Juliet" by Dire Straits is an accurate allusion about the real play Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespear.

Article posted May 4, 2012 at 06:56 AM • comment (3) • Reads 67 • Return to Blog List

Haily, You're right. This song does accurately depict the play Romeo and Juliet.
Posted May 30, 2012 at 09:32 PM by • Kayla J
Hailey that fits perfectly for Romeo and Juliet.
Posted May 21, 2012 at 07:18 AM by • Mari-Josephine H
Wow Hailey that fits perfectly! Very good refrence!(:
Posted May 16, 2012 at 09:29 AM by • Briana D