Copyright (c) 2014 by Brett W Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Brett W -- Blogmeister

About me-

by Brett W teacher: Melanie Transue

March Freewrite

If you had to choose two players from the NBA to be on your team who would you choose? Over the past couple years the National Basketball Association has received some very talented basketball players. There are several people that have gone into the NBA, such as Derrick Rose he has been in the pro leagues for three years. For his college he attended Memphis. During his college career he won freshmen of the year. He was selected for one of the Conference USA Freshman of the Year and earned All-Freshman Team honors. Rose was a member of the USA Basketball Junior National Select Team that defeated the World Select Team at the 2007 Nike Hoop Summit held in Memphis, Tennessee.

Another talented NBA star would be Steve Nash. Nash went to college Santa Clara College. Before he finished college he became the Bronco’s all-time leader in career assist. Steve has been in the NBA for 15 years. He was twice named the West Coast Conference Player of the Year. Also Nash became the oldest player in NBA history to record a 20-assist game (37 years, 43 days), beating Lenny Wilkens by a year and 13 days. Also in 2007 he was Named USA Today’s Most Caring Athlete. To this day Steve Nash is the starting point guard. He’s one of the consistent players that the Phoenix Suns have had since 2004 till today. Those were the two players that I feel are very capable of doing alot in their career and in life.

-[LINK]
-[LINK]