Sam's blog-

Xbox

I believe is an important invention because it allows for entertainment at home. I find this particularly useful because I am an only child and often must play by myself. Most X-box games allow for split screen play, this allows me to play with my friends as well as by myself. Microsoft is the company which developed the X-Box 360. The team which developed the X-Box 360 was lead by Microsoft Vice President James Allard. The device is a white, rectangular box with a thin, silver door for loading the game CDs. On the bottom of the X-Box 360’s face, is a large power button that lights up green when the device is activated. From the back of the device, an HDMI cable connects the X-Box 36o to the TV and a electrical cable provides power.

My name is Sam. I am 11 years old. I have 2 cats. I think science is cool and FUN! I like video games. I have also started to like DnD. :)