Seed Folks Start
I didn’t really like the book Seedfolks. I didn’t like the book because it was so short and because of the format. It really bugs me when authors make chapters when only one person is talking. I also didn’t really care for any of the characters in the book. I think the big idea of the book is the people that live in the neighborhood coming together to plant in the garden, I think it also teaches us students to work together and see an example of people who didn't know eachother but then were great friends.. I think the activities we did in classes were really fun. In science, we planted tomatoe plants, I think that will help us with team work. In french class, we made colorful spirals, math we made flowers, and language arts we painted rocks. My favorite activity was painting the rocks because I made my own little pet rock.