About me

International Towne 05/13/12
Flashcards 05/10/12
History Fair 05/07/12
Ernest Green 05/07/12
International Towne 05/01/12
School 01/31/12
Wiki 01/16/12
Goals for 2012 01/16/12
Blogging 12/07/11
Winter Break 12/06/11

world history Fair
I learned many things about the Roman Legions. My guiding question was how did the Roman Legions affect the rise and fall of the Roman Empire. I chose this topic because it covered the start and end of in my opinion, one of the greatest empires in history. I found out that their most important role was a military role. The Legions were a key to expanding the Empire. Without their military force it would not have been possible. As they grew, they were able to defeat and conquer bigger nations and expand into a bigger and stronger empire
I learned a lot from walking around the gym. I learned things like Genghis Khan to Julius ceasur. there were a lot of cool displays like a stone hedge and huge catapult like things. there were also smaller catapults that launched paper. I found out a lot also like things about gladiators and other stuff.

I like to hang out with firends. Ihate school.I love animals.