I learned many things about the Roman Legions. My guiding question was how did the Roman Legions affect the rise and fall of the Roman Empire. I chose this topic because it covered the start and end of in my opinion, one of the greatest empires in history. I found out that their most important role was a military role. The Legions were a key to expanding the Empire. Without their military force it would not have been possible. As they grew, they were able to defeat and conquer bigger nations and expand into a bigger and stronger empire
I learned a lot from walking around the gym. I learned things like Genghis Khan to Julius ceasur. there were a lot of cool displays like a stone hedge and huge catapult like things. there were also smaller catapults that launched paper. I found out a lot also like things about gladiators and other stuff.