Me

Seedfolks in Spring
About Seedfolks, I personally do not like the form or style of the book. The book would’ve been better if there were more chapters on each character. Also, the book was only 86 pages and could’ve been read in an hour or two. I thought it was about people of one city that do not know each other come and each individually plant their own food in a garden and eventually get to know each other. Mostly, the book's moral or big idea was to get people of different nationalities that live in the same city together and to know each other. My favorite character was Royce because he has changed everyone’s opinion on him after helping the garden out. Before, people were somewhat afraid of him. For the activities, all of them were enjoyable and were all very different. My favorite activity was in technology when we made a quilt of pictures (from the internet) that have relation to the book.

I am short. I like to eat cheese, raspberries, and cherry pie. I also like Legos and Star Wars, obviously.