Conditions of Use
1865: First Oil Pipe
- Any substance that is liquid at ambient temperatures and does not mix with water.
- May mix with other oils and organic solvents.
- Can be produced in remarkable diversity by plants, animals, and other organisms through natural metabolic processes. (organic oils)
- Can also be made from ancient fossilized organic materials such as zooplankton and algae. (mineral oils)
- Oil is used for cosmetics, religion, paintings, heat transfer, lubrication, fuel, and chemical feedstock.
Article posted May 2, 2012 at 04:54 PM •
comment • Reads 62
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment
About the Blogger
I am a very country, reasonable, outgoing, energetic, athletic person. I try to be cool with everybody, and respect everybody. I always try to put a smile on everybody's face, and I don't think you'll ever meet anyone like me. ;D