As all of you know the world history fair was yesterday. I am not trying to sound selfish or anything but I think I did ABSOUTLTEY AMAZING. With my five story 31-inch tall pagoda. I was asked to have my project in the downstairs red hall case for Japan. SO I am very happy

Well, I learned many facts about Japanese architecture. First of all my guiding question was: How does architecture affect way of life? I learned that most of the buildings during the time I chose (somewhere around 510-794 A.D.) were built to gratify Buddha. The Japanese God.

There were some very good displays in the world history fair. And there were some not so good ones. I mean seriously people this is a huge project work hard on it... But there were some people who went above and beyond... The most interesting thing that I learned there was that during the black plague doctors would put herbs in their masks to clean the air. Over all I think the world history fair was a fun experience.