-

Seedfolk Start
I think that this book is about a community that is separated because of their ethnicity. I liked the girl that started it all because she was very daring to be planting in a place like that. I liked painting the rocks in L.A. because I could make it however I wanted it to be.

Gian-Luc Jordan, we all miss you so much. Always in the hall, I always heard “hey look, its Gian-Luc.” Everyone in the hall turns and looks & what do you see? Gian-Luc with a big smile on his face. His smile always shined like the sun. I always saw him with his friends laughing, smiling, laughing, anything you could think of. His family dearly loved him. He had a big sister and little siblings. I thought Luca was pretty cool and super nice. He was one of my friends, even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. He had SO much energy around his friends. I always think of him and pray for his family. You were loved so much. I miss you so much Luca.