My time at odyssey(:

Things that I know about snails is that when they move they leave slime and they also move slowly. 

Things I don't know where the slime comes from how smart they are and how much slime it makes before it dies! And also how long can one get.

Are lab for this was to see if the snails can sence danger and so what we did was put salt on one side of a tub and food (radish) leaves and one snail was dumb and went to the salt side and the other one, smart one eat the food. Snails arnt very smart in the way of finding food.

I had a great time at odyssey!! The hikes arnt that bad if you have someone to walk with. The food there was okay I mean I ate it so I guess it was good except for the chillie😝 it was bad!! Like really bad, I was burping it up the whole time I was there... It was so bad... The cabins where nice! Well except we only had one heater that worked but oh well it was great😄