Copyright (c) 2014 by Alfonso Gonzalez Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alfonso Gonzalez -- Blogmeister

Chimacum's Science Blogs-

Mr. Gonzalez's Science Classes

by Alfonso Gonzalez

Huzzah
Blogs by the Sea
Mr. Miller's Class Blog
Making Waves in 6th Grade
Broadbent Blues

Things that I know about snails is that when they move they leave slime and they also move slowly. 

Things I don't know where the slime comes from how smart they are and how much slime it makes before it dies! And also how long can one get.

Are lab for this was to see if the snails can sence danger and so what we did was put salt on one side of a tub and food (radish) leaves and one snail was dumb and went to the salt side and the other one, smart one eat the food. Snails arnt very smart in the way of finding food.

Period 1
Period 2
Period 3

I started my teaching career in South Central Los Angeles teaching in modified to full bilingual 4th and 5th grade classes. Then I moved to WA State where I have taught mainly 6th through 8th grade. I have enjoyed the culture clash but notice that kids are the same everywhere :o)

My areas of interest are science and technology but I also love studying ancient cultures and learning about different peoples and cultures.

Mr. G's Other Blog

About Mr. G

Captain González
Captain Gonzalez