life of marlon

This is a space for adult students of grade 10, 11 and 12 English Language Arts to communicate about what and how they are learning, both in and out of class.

teacher: Jody Ferguson

Major assignment 04/23/12
Advertising 04/12/12
Skills 04/01/12
internet 04/01/12
Reading 04/01/12
funny 03/22/12
Happy to come to school 03/01/12

Well i believe they are saying that the racism is not as bad now as it was 20 years ago.More and more non white people are getting reconized everyday.There are more news ancors and actors then there was 20 years ago.More shows as well.I think it is getting better and better everyday.Unfortunetly the racism has not stoped completly and it will probably never stop completly but we can hope thankyou.
Article posted May 2, 2012 at 11:29 AM • comment (3) • Reads 43 • Return to Blog List

i agree with you that there are alot more non-whites in the media than there was 20 years ago. but in certain areas i still see that there are more whites than minorities. i dont think racism will ever stop completely and thats unfortunate.
Posted June 5, 2012 at 09:33 AM by • Robert P
I think that is true now there is more non-white people omn the news then there was 20 years ago, and is good to know that non- white people are getting reconized ,I know that the racism still going on in some places ,some groups of people but now is a big different and a big step for non- white people and i'm glad because of that.
Posted May 17, 2012 at 09:06 AM by • Alicia M
I think it is awesome that they are making an effort to try and promote equality and have actors that are not just white television has come a really long way compared to twenty years ago. Unfortunately though like you mentioned racism will always exist in some form and way. There will always be someone or some group of people like the KKK for example that will always have a level of hate towards non white people. This is extremely horrible and like you I hope that some day things will get better.
Posted May 8, 2012 at 08:53 AM by • Petra C

My name is Marlon Andres Cruz Cespedes.i m twenty - one years old and i m one hundre precent latino. one of the things i really love to do is dancen, listening music, cooking, and i also love yo be a father and good husband.