So far Seedfolks is okay. I really do not like the format because each time you get to a new character the same thing happens, they plant a garden in the lot. Although I have not finished, I wish that it went back to characters to see what happens after they plant their garden in their point of view. I think it is really about how you can start a poitive influence or chain reaction through a good example. Through a samll girl the whole community can be changed. I really liked the first character, Kim. She was very brave to start it out and believe in herself. Although precatious she kept moving forward.
As far as the various activites they were really fun. I enjoyed each one. For most of them I wished that I could have had more time because I really enhjoyed it and felt presurred to finish. I am glad they decided to do that though because we had more time and got to participate in every activity!