Leonardo Da Vinci
My topic, Leonardo Da Vinci has showed me how the world changed through him. Although he created all these things and advanced on to the future, we do not acknowledge hime very well. All of his models and sketches were those that inventions today are based on. I especially liked seeing how his inventions were so close to those today. I also liked seein how he had so many talents. I found out that before he was famous for painting he first sung and played a modern-like violin. Then, later on he created inventions and even later painted. The World History Fair is already over but I thought it went well. I wished I would have started earlier on my 3D project so I could have used water but after many tries it didn't work. It amazes me to see how his worked and mine didn't. I'm proud of my finished product and hope the rest of the year goes well.