Copyright (c) 2014 by Chelsea Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Chelsea -- Blogmeister

Chelsea's World!-

by Chelsea teacher: Mark Ahlness

One day I had to check the mail. And so I did. I opened the door and I saw a box. The box licked “me”!

And it was a little adorable puppy with Christmas bells on the puppy! There were bells on the puppy because it was a Christmas present. And there is only five more days until Christmas.

And then I said to myself I can’t just leave it here. I have to ask my mom and dad if I could keep it!

And then when I asked my mom and dad if I could keep the puppy they said yes. And then I said yes too!

And then I said to myself I have to name my puppy. And so every time I would say a name. And if the puppy barked it would mean the puppy would like it. And if the puppy didn’t bark it would mean the puppy wouldn’t like the name.

And so first I said Isabella, no bark. And then I said Rose, no bark. And then I said Sammy, and still no bark. And then finally I said Daisy and she barked really loud!

And then I said to myself I need stuff for Daisy. And so then I went to my mom and dad again and I went to ask them if I could go shopping with them. Then my mom and dad said yes again. And so then I said yes again too!

And then I said well can we go now. And then they said yes again. And then I said yes again too!

And when we got to the Pet store I went to the puppy and doggy isle. And so then this is what I got, Food, bowl, toys, bed, and I had to get Daisy lots and lots of treats for her.

And so then the next day was show and tell at school and I brought Daisy. And Daisy loved every body. And every body loved Daisy! And then after school I taught Daisy some tricks. And so then she did them perfected. And Daisy got lots and lots of treats.

And then I remembered about the mail and so then I went outside to check the mail and there was nothing in the mail box but dumb old bills.

THE END