I have only read the first 2 chapters of the book and I don’t know much about it, but I can’t wait to learn about it. Since I have only read the first 2 chapters with my class and that is as far that we have gotten, so I don’t really know the format. I also don’t really know what the “big idea” is and which characters I like or dislike. As you can see, I am kind of behind in that book.
All of the activities have been so much fun. There were many different ones and they were all new and interesting to me. My favorites were making things out of the pop cans and painting the rocks because the pop cans were new to me and I made a few different things (I think we should have had more time for painting the rocks because I was kind of rushing). I didn’t really like the worm activity because it was gross and also the seed bombs were gross, but I still had a good time in them.