Copyright (c) 2014 by AS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AS -- Blogmeister

Welcome to My blogging world :)

Hello and welcome to our Blog! Here you will find information on various assignments, upcoming events, what's going on in our classroom, and our thoughts about the world around us. Enjoy!

by AS teacher: Mr. Schade

Question 1. What is a bone?

Answer 6. A bone is made of dense tissue and minarals like calcium, phosphorous andmagnesium.

Question 7. How does the skeletal system work?

Answer 8.The skeletal system provides the structer of our body. Are muscles are atached to them. They protect our vital organs. They make are blood cells.

Question 8. How many bones do you have?

Answer 8. The human body has 206 bones.

Question 9. How many brain cells does the brain have?

Answer 9.The human brain has about 100 billion nerve cells.

Question 10. How does the brain work?

Answer 10. The brain sends impulses to and recieves feedback from the body sytems and parts.

you must be a member of and logged into Class Blogmeister to leave a comment... memberid is

Classblogmeister Login
You Name:
Your Password:

I like kittens, puppies and CANDY. My favorite colours are lime green and neon purple.My favorite sports are soccer gymnastics. I like to play with my friends and play on trampolines. Another thing about me is that I love to run. :3