-

5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

by teacher: Mr. Volkman

Phooney has changed in a negative way because at first he just wanted to catch the humans alive, but now he wants to catch them dead.  He changed from following orders, to ruthless.  Dr. Shumway changed in a positive way because she actually went on somebody else's idea in stead of her own.  She changed from being stuck in her own ways to being more acceptant of other ways besides her own.

Article posted April 30, 2012 at 03:55 PM • comment (2) • Reads 117 • Return to Blog List

Dear Tyson,
Yup.
Truly, Fern
Posted May 7, 2012 at 03:44 PM by • Fern
I agree with you because he did attempt to shoot them even though he is not sopposed to .
Posted May 7, 2012 at 03:33 PM by • Tyson