Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

teacher: Mrs. Freitas

I am going to tell you why Donavan feels disappointed after he talks to his grandma. The reason he is disappointed is because he doesn’t want to sell his words. But he realizes that he can make someone happy if he does.

Donavan feels disappointed because the grandma’s solution didn’t help Donavan so he still doesn’t know what to do. The grandma’s solution was that he could sell his words to other people and Donavan doesn’t want to sell his words.

Donavan goes downstairs to the senior citizens building to try and sell his words. He saw the guard of the building “Bill Gut’’, and a woman arguing so Donavan got a word from the jar and showed them. Then the guard and the woman smiled and started agreeing.

So now he realizes that he made someone happy by his words. Now I have told you why Donavan felt disappointed after he talked to his grandma. I hope you liked it.
Article posted April 30, 2012 at 09:30 AM • comment • Reads 57 • Return to Blog List