-

This is a space for adult students of grade 10, 11 and 12 English Language Arts to communicate about what and how they are learning, both in and out of class.

by teacher: Jody Ferguson
Blog #11 06/03/12
Blog #10 06/02/12
Blog #9 05/09/12
Blog #8 04/30/12
Blog #7 04/30/12
Blog #6 04/11/12
Blog #5 04/04/12
Blog #4 04/02/12
Blog #3 04/02/12
Blog #2 03/04/12
Test Blog 02/26/12
Blog #1 02/26/12

Okay. So, for this blog I am just going to talk a little about how I feel about the class and my overall process of this course. Wow! We are over half way done this course and I am extremely proud of myself for coming this far. I knew I had it in me to push and motivate myself. I must admit that in the past I thought I wasn’t capable of doing much without someone practically leading me. I am on my own this time and more confident then ever. I am fully focussed on attending class, doing my work and doing my best on each assignment. I can honestly say… I look forward to English class. I am happy with my mid-term mark and I hope I do a good job with my lyric major assignment. I am pretty shy but I am starting to get more comfortable with the students in the class. Sadly, I still don’t know everyone’s names. I find class to be enjoyable and Jody is a GREAT teacher.
Article posted April 30, 2012 at 12:44 AM • comment (1) • Reads 52 • Return to Blog List

Woot woot way to go I a glad to hear you have made it this time around. I can relate with you on be able to come this far and come to almost every class.Jody has been my English teacher since I came to adult ed and she is one of my favorite teachers I have had here. The best part about her classes are everything is almost real life situations or text which for me is much easier to get into and do a good job and finishing the work given.
Posted June 12, 2012 at 01:58 PM by • Cody M