Once upon a time there was a little green ninja. He always wanted to play outside with his friends because they liked to train and goof off together. But one day there was the evil samurai that came to their village. The little green ninja knew exactly what to do he got his friends together, red ninja, blue ninja, and orange ninja. So they all teamed up to stop the evil samurai but the samurai was too fast and strong so they had to call in their master who trained them to be ninja. When the master got there he was unpleasant at the sight of the defeat of his students so he finally went up to the samurai and said its okay and hugged him. The ninja were surprised o see what just happened then the samurai took off his helmet and then they realized that it was his younger brother. So they then lived happily ever after. The end.
Article posted April 29, 2012 at 11:03 PM • comment • Reads 74 • Return to Blog List