Freddy
After reading part of the book, I think it’s about a community separated from each other, then later on joined together being friendly to one another. I like the two white people since they cared about the girl’s plant. The activities we did this year are a lot of fun. In drama, I planted a Marigold in a container of dirt and had a worm in it. So far, my worm had been pretty adventurous. Yesterday, I forgot to give my plant and worm water. That night, the worm crawled into the sink. The worm was safe the next morning. My dad had called it Freddy. In Language Arts, I painted a river on a rock. Originally, I was going to paint a part of nature, but I didn’t finish. Out of all the activities I did last week, the worm and the marigold was my favorite. To watch a flower grow and a worm move, it’s so cool to watch and touch a living creature.
Article posted April 29, 2012 at 09:39 PM • comment • Reads 164 • Return to Blog List