world history
I learned many things about the Roman Legions. My focus was how they affected the rise and fall of the Roman Empire. I chose this topic because it covered the start and end of in my opinion, one of the greatest empires in history.
I found out that their most important role was a military role. The Legions were a key to expanding the Empire. Without their military force it would not have been possible. As they grew, they were able to defeat and conquer bigger nations and expand into a bigger and stronger empire.
My final project is coming along great. I am done with most of the things. I am still working on my museum display. I am making a body length shield and I need to finish painting the design. I am done with the trifold display. I am almost ready to turn them in! Making the shield was my favorite part of this project.
Article posted April 29, 2012 at 06:54 PM • comment • Reads 38 • Return to Blog List