My project has been a little conflicting seeing that my 3-D model has been changed over the time that was given to me to finish it. At first, I was going to make my model out of sugar-cubes. Then I realized that sugar-cubes would take way too long and it would weigh too much. So, when I realized this I looked for other possible solutions for a 3-D model of an amphitheatre. I found that styrofoam would work well so I went to a craft store and looked for some. It turns out that they didn't have any left. I didn't really have any idea what else to make it out of. That was until my mom gave me the idea to make a cake. At first I was confused, then I started to understand what she was saying. A cake would be the perfect model! Plus, when I'm done with it I can simply eat it! So I made a cake and it turned out very well which surprised me. See, I'm not the best cook but, I managed to make it all by myself! Then there was the board I had to deal with. I decided in the end that I should put a huge blow-out picture on my board. I chose a nice picture of an amphitheatre, saved it on a flash-drive and took it to FedEx. I had it printed up in about five minutes and glued it on. The whole thing cost around $3. After that it was simply a matter of printing, cutting, and pasting. Finally I finished!