Copyright (c) 2014 by Mari H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mari H -- Blogmeister

-

by Mari H teacher: Melanie Transue

April Freewrite

Do you have true friends? What do you think a true friend is? Is it someone who listens to you or is it just someone who comes to your parties? I have some amazing friends who are always there to just say hey!

Friends
© Bea Williams
Friends are far, friends are near,
Friends will be there to lend an ear,
They listen, laugh, and care,
But most of all, they're always there,
Through thick and thin, up and down,
Your true friends are always around,
For treats, hugs and real big smiles,
They'll travel to you from several miles,
They'll always be there to hold you tight,
Anytime, no matter if it's day or night,
You really know when your friends are sincere,
When they always show up to lend their ear.

To me a friend is someone who always wants to know how you are doing, or someone who is there to just say it's oing to be ok! My friends are just that.I have some of the most amazing friends in the world there always there to just say hey or how are you doing. My friends mean te world to me. When i'm sick there always talking to me and telling me its going to be ok. To me my friends are as true as friends can get!

Article posted April 29, 2012 at 10:06 AM • comment (4) • Reads 52 • Return to Blog List

Good blog Montana. I have friends who are good friends to and I am glad to hear that you have them to.
Posted May 24, 2012 at 05:15 PM by • Mark S
Montana! I love this blog. Friends are a really big part in your life to help you through the toughest times but are also there in the easy smiles. I miss you and you already know you are a very true friend too!
Posted May 4, 2012 at 09:27 AM by • Jennifer V
Really nice job Montana. I like the poem, too.
Posted May 4, 2012 at 06:57 AM by • Logan A
I agree with you 100%!!
Posted May 4, 2012 at 06:28 AM by • Christopher O