School, happy place, gym not

Seedfolks

I think that, so far, Seedfolks is a great book. I like how the book has a lot of different people and how they changed. I think Seedfolks is about how something small, like starting a garden in the ciy, can change so many people's lives. The activities I did so far, based on Seedfolks, are planting tomato seeds in Mrs. Koster's class, making flowers out of recycled cans in Mr. Howard's class, and listening to music from different countries that the characters came from and trying to match the music we heard to the right country. My favorite activity so far is making the flowers out of recycled cans because it's amazing how many different creative things you can do with one little can. I liked every activity I've done and I'm excited to see how our tomato plants turn out!

Article posted April 28, 2012 at 06:17 PM • comment • Reads 40 • Return to Blog List

My mom got rid of our chickens, and now wants a pig.