free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

teacher:

I also chose this song because one of my favourite movie is twilight im not lying

Twilight I'm loving this Twilight I'm loving this Twil -la -la -la -la -la -la -la -la -la Twilight Baby I've known you for a long,long time I never thought that we would find What were holding in our hands Lately Ive been thinking I should make you mine Been thinking that we should define What we are,What we are oh oh And you know I love to be in control But recently I dont know what to do I'm losing it over you ohhhhh Ooh la Ooh la When you say my name I can feel the flame Getting stronger Oh let me hear you say Ooh la Ooh la We both feel the same And I can't play this game any longer Oh boy I'm loving this Twilight I'm loving this Twilight I'm loving this Twil -la -la -la -la -la -la -la -la -la Twilight Closer I love it when you lean in close You Touch my heart like you dont know And Imma show you,yeah Imma show you now And you know I love to be in control But Recently I dont know what to do I'm losing it over you Ooh la Ooh la When you say my name I can feel the flame Getting stronger [ From: [LINK] ] Oh let me hear you say Ooh la Ooh la We both feel the same And I can't play this game any longer Oh boy I'm loving this Twilight I'm loving this Twilight I'm loving this Twil -la -la -la -la -la -la -la -la -la Twilight Yeah girl,I think about you All of the time I love your smile And the way you shine Wondering How I'm gonna make you mine When it turns to night I will make it right So many thing I've been waiting to say Held in my heart For a day like today I wanna hold you till the light fades away I wanna hold you till the light fades away Ooh la Ooh la When you say my name I can feel the flame Getting stronger Oh let me hear you say Ooh la Ooh la We both feel the same And I can't play this game any longer Oh boy I'm loving this Twilight I'm loving this Twilight I'm loving this Twil -la -la -la -la -la -la -la -la -la Twilight I'm loving this Twilight I'm loving this Twilight I'm loving this Twil -la -la -la -la -la -la -la -la -la Twilight Twilight. Read more: COVER DRIVE - TWILIGHT LYRICS [LINK] Copied from MetroLyrics.com

Article posted April 26, 2012 at 02:05 PM • comment • Reads 51 • Return to Blog List

I'm a cool Maori chick and I am good at sport as'well as other things I rule the world!!!