Copyright (c) 2014 by Bob Greenberg Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com -

We are a 2nd grade class in Bridgeport, CT, USA. We will graduate from college in 2027.

by Bob Greenberg

Mr. Salsich's 3rd Grade, Stonington, CT

Here is our stop motion animation book trailer of E.B. White's classic. Surprisingly, it did not win the Newbery Medal but did receive the Newbery Honor. Happy birthday Charlotte, you are 60 years old. Hard to believe isn't it?

Please leave us a comment.

Article posted April 26, 2012 at 01:41 PM • comment (1) • Reads 81 • Return to Blog List

Dear Mr. Greenberg and class,

We really liked your video of Charlotte's web. We also liked your music. We haven't seen any materials like yours yet. How did you come up with the idea? We do animations as well but we haven't added our voices to our animations. Do you have an idea how we can do that? We liked how you told the story. We hope you can get back to us with your ideas.

Signed,

Mr. Manning and class
Posted May 2, 2012 at 08:15 AM by • Mr.Manning and class

2008-2009
2009-2010
2010-2011
2011-2012
2012-2013

I'm a teacher, a runner, a magician, a dad, and a grandpa. email greenbergbob@sbcglobal.net Locations of visitors to this page Free Hit Counter

Since February 3, 2008