Conditions of Use
Dumb Or Bust: 12 Crazy Laws
Here are some weird laws I found:
1. You can't tie a giraffe to a lamp post.
2. You can't string a dollar bill out of a window in New York.
3. It is illegal to rob a bank and shoot a water pistol at a banker.
4. The penalty for jumping off a building in New York is death.
5. It is illegal to mispronounce Arkansas in Arkansas.
6. It is illegal to flick a booger into the wind
7. Bear fights are against the law.
8. It is illegal to take a picture of a rabbit in June.
9. It's legal to shoot a bear, but you can't walk up to a sleeping one and take a picture of it.
10. You can't walk across the street on your hands.
11. If you are a motorist who wants to commit a crime in Washington, you have to stop at city limits and call the chief of police.
12. No making dirty faces at a dog!
Article posted April 26, 2012 at 11:32 AM •
comment (1) • Reads 77
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment
you forgot about the law "It's illegal to make dirty faces at a dog "
Comment Posted on May 18, 2012 at 06:21 PM by
About the Blogger
I am 10 years old. I love to read and play video games. I have 2 dogs, 1 brother and 1 fish. I am also planning to compete in American Ninja Warrior, a game show where people try to beat the world's toughest obstacle course, Mount Mydoriama when I turn 21. I am also an amateur freerunner who started a team, Kraken Freerunning. This is my blog. I'M AWSOME!!