Kolbe's Blog-

My MVP Invention is Mozilla Firefox becuase you can go online and do almost everlything online! (You can't play canvas rider besuase you need Java). Mozilla Firefox makes my life easier becuase I can go online to play games, doreasherch, and even type this blog assinment. Mozilla Firefox was created by Dave Hyatt and Blake Ross as an experimental branch of the Mozilla

project. Firefox looks like almost any internet browser, it has a little bar on top that displays all your tabs and what they are, underneth that is the web site engine, and then underthat is a big boxthat dicplays the web page.

Article posted April 26, 2012 at 08:06 AM • comment • Reads 41 • Return to Blog List

Hi! My name is Kolbe. I'm in 5th grade. I'm 10 years old. I have a few hobbies or interests: poke'mon, lego, beyblades, tennis, skiing, and soccer. I like reading and watching TV too. I have 1 brother, and 1 sister. I love math, reading, and language arts. I go to Voyager Academy. I recommend clicking on this widget;