LEIF'S VERY AMAZING EPICLY EPIC BLOG OF EPICNESS! THATS RIGHT! YOUR ON MY EPIC BLOG! YEAH, YOU READ RIGHT!! YAY! YES! HORRAY! JOY! HAPPY! GREAT! WONDERFUL! OH YEAH! PIE! YEEEHA! WOOOHOO!-

My invention is the bow and arrow. I do archery as a free time thing. Archery actually hurts sometimes, if you do not have the proper equipment, like a wristguard, the arrow will cut your wrist vein, witch hurts really bad. A bow and arrow was invented 64,000 years ago, usually people from india, asia, and austarlia used bows at that time. I use bow and arrows for hunting and for fun. It is also a medevil weapon that knights did not use. The regular soldiers used the bow. Some knights did, but rarely. 

Article posted April 26, 2012 at 07:21 AM • comment • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List

LEIF'S VERY AMAZING BLOG! HE HAS TWO CATS, LIKES PLAYING MINECRAFT, AND LIKES WRITING IN CAPS! I SAY!