The Vow Summary

The book The Vow, written by Kim and Krickitt Carpenter’s theme for me was love. I think that this story shows love by the amazing storyline. In the story the two-month-married couple is driving to Krickitt’s parent’s house, and they get into a huge car accident. Krickitt is in the hospital and all kinds of therapy for months. Kim finds the startling fact that due to all the brain damage Krickitt suffered, she doesn’t remember that she is married to Kim. During the story, they are trying to re-build relationship. During that time there are many times when Kim thinks that the relationship will never be same. He feels like his wife is going to be the same and never will remember him. This true story is a true example of an amazing love story between two Christian people. I enjoyed this story very much because it was a great Christian story about love and the reconstruction of a love story. This was one of my favorite=ite books that I have ver read. 

Article posted April 25, 2012 at 11:14 AM • comment • Reads 74 • Return to Blog List