Seedfolks
My class started Seedfolks today. The first thing I noticed is the odd way the author switches viewpoints. It is a very interesting style. When our enrichment class read the book the only activity we did was discuss thougts on the story. I like the way we did that. Outside of enrichment we created flowers out of old cans (reusing), painted rocks (also reusing) and planted tomatoes (growing?).I like the first character, who started the whole garden. I believe that the big idea of this book is that a few people doing a few small things together can have a huge positive impact.
Article posted April 24, 2012 at 06:38 PM • comment • Reads 37 • Return to Blog List

My favorite color is orange. My favorite sport is wrestling. I don’t like basketball. My favorite food is hamburgers. I like water skiing and wake boarding. I like fishing. I like sushi.

I town 05/13/12
World History 05/13/12
Seed Folks 05/13/12
Vocabulary 05/10/12
World history project 04/30/12
Chicken wing 04/30/12
Cells 03/14/12
Ernest Green 03/14/12
Book 02/26/12
Wrestling#2 02/26/12