My topic for the World History Fair Project was created by me of course!!!! I really like Greece so that was a no brainer and for my 3d part I wanted to recreate something. So at first I was going to do catapults, but when I tried to find a specific war when the Greeks specifically used it I couldnt find one. I give up easily so I looked up "Greek Wars" on gale and the first thing that popped up was the Trajan War, and thats when I relearned about the Trajan War and all about the Trojan Horse. I personally am so glad that the research portion is finished and I am so excited to finish my 3D presentation and poster board!! I have already answered my question so that part of the project is finished and I think that I am ready except for the final touches. I am really looking forward to letting you guys see what I have created!!
Article posted April 24, 2012 at 05:06 PM • comment • Reads 40 • Return to Blog List